Good Corporate Governance
- A set of principles in Good Corporate Governance is significant factor to materialize the vision and mission of Apexindo as a national drilling contractor with uncompromising service quality.
- The highest standard of Transparency, Accountability, Responsibility, Independency, and Reasonability penetrates into the work culture of management as well as employees of Apexindo.
- As a publicly listed company, Apexindo highly believes implementation of GCG should strongly be sustained to enhance the incredible performance and undoubted reputation among stakeholders.
Code of Conduct
- Ethical and responsible behavior is the significant factor that contributes in achieving business expectations and objectives as well as Apexindo’s vision and mission.
- This is an obvious base for Apexindo to publish a book of Code of Conduct.
- Such book is distributed to all employees during induction session.
- All employees are obliged to obey and abide the Code of Conduct at any time in order to maintain Company’s positive image and reputation.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Nurturing and maintaining a good business relationship to deliver positive benefits for society and environment have become our consistent concern. Throughout the years of its operation, Apexindo has been implementing within many aspects, such as education, religious activities, social, and environment. These positive contributions are dedicated as we see the importance of community support, particularly whom lives next to our area of operations. Starting in 2013, Apexindo is actively recruiting candidates originated from a number of reputable universities. This initiative enables young and energetic graduates to practical training, both in class and at rig site. Work opportunity with the Company would be the icing on the cake for successful candidate of this program.
Jakarta, June 27, 2016
Apexindo held a series of donation for orphans and poor people. Besides Jakarta, the donation was also distributed in Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi and Bojonegara, Banten.
Jakarta, September 23, 2015
Apexindo handover a goat to Daarul Rahman boarding school to celebrate Iedul Adha 1436 H.
Sebuntal Village, April 16, 2015
As one of CSR program in health sector, Apexindo in cooperation with Marangkayu Local Health Centre, District of Marangkayu and KNPI, conducted mass circumcision activity in Sebuntal Village for 100 children who came from 7 (seven) villages Marangkayu District, East Kalimantan. This mass circumcision activity is expected to bring benefits and positive impact, especially for the children to become competent future generation for nation and religion.
Saliki, April 15, 2015
Apexindo has implemented an environmental preservation program in Saliki Village, Muara Badak, Kutai Kartanegara, East Kalimantan by doing tree-planting, making a integrated waste system and making a herb garden. This CSR programs are in cooperation with SDN 001 Saliki and are expected to be beneficial to wider community in Saliki village.
Banten Bay, Serang, October 30, 2014
As part of Apexindo's commitment and be responsible to the environment, the Company plant another 40.000 mangroves in the shoreline of Banten Bay. This is the third phase of the Company's sustainability environmental program which was started in 2006, with total of 90.000 mangroves had been planted in the area.