Good Corporate Governance
- A set of principles in Good Corporate Governance is significant factor to materialize the vision and mission of Apexindo as a national drilling contractor with uncompromising service quality.
- The highest standard of Transparency, Accountability, Responsibility, Independency, and Reasonability penetrates into the work culture of management as well as employees of Apexindo.
- As a publicly listed company, Apexindo highly believes implementation of GCG should strongly be sustained to enhance the incredible performance and undoubted reputation among stakeholders.
Code of Conduct
- Ethical and responsible behavior is the significant factor that contributes in achieving business expectations and objectives as well as Apexindo’s vision and mission.
- This is an obvious base for Apexindo to publish a book of Code of Conduct.
- Such book is distributed to all employees during induction session.
- All employees are obliged to obey and abide the Code of Conduct at any time in order to maintain Company’s positive image and reputation.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Nurturing and maintaining a good business relationship to deliver positive benefits for society and environment have become our consistent concern. Throughout the years of its operation, Apexindo has been implementing within many aspects, such as education, religious activities, social, and environment. These positive contributions are dedicated as we see the importance of community support, particularly whom lives next to our area of operations. Starting in 2013, Apexindo is actively recruiting candidates originated from a number of reputable universities. This initiative enables young and energetic graduates to practical training, both in class and at rig site. Work opportunity with the Company would be the icing on the cake for successful candidate of this program.
April 15, 2021
To support “1 Student 1 Laptop”, Apexindo handed donation in a form of 19 units of CPU, monitor and other electronic devices to the Forward Nusantara Vocational High School (SMK). This donation was made to support the students to more easily undergo practicum during learning activities.
July 31, 2020
On the holy day of Eid al-Adha 1441H (2020), Apexindo donate four qurban animals to be sacrificed in the mosques around Apexindo’s head office in Jakarta, Apexindo’s Balikpapan branch Office, Bojonegara, Banten, and also Daarul Rahman Boarding School in Jagakarsa, South Jakarta.
May 13 – 22, 2020
In Ramadhan 1441H (2020), Apexindo held a social program to donate about 500 children byphans and people who needs that live in around Apexindo’s head office in Jakarta, Bekasi, Apexindo’s Balikpapan branch office, and also Bojonegara, Banten. Since it is still in Covid-19 pandemic, this program held with still obey the pyhsical distancing protocol by transferring the donation to the foundation and the caretaker of the orphans.
Jakarta, February 6, 2020
Apexindo provided sport facility to Pesantren Daarul Rahman as a Company’s corporate social responsibility program. Apexindo contributed in providing paving blocks cover on the land owned by pesantren in total of 2.325m2 then also delivered several sport facilities for futsal, basketball and volleyball. In addition, the Company also handed a fund for the development of the students' sports program. The ceremony was also attended by Zainal Abidinsyah Siregar as President Director of Apexindo and KH Syukron Ma’mun as Head of Pesantren Daarul Rahman.
Jakarta, October 19, 2019
Apexindo held a social responsibility activity by helping renovation and painting Insan Mulia Extraordinary School in Tangerang, Banten. The renovation and painting program are collaboration between Apexindo and Happy Hearts Indonesia. This social activity was supported by Apexindo employees as volunteers.